• In charge of full functions of Human Resources policies, procedures and processes, which including training and development, recruitment, ensure all activities are in compliance with legal regulations and requirements
• Supervision on daily HR operations, like recruiting, training, staff transfer etc. employee activities.
• Kinds of HR reports prepare as required
• Training programs develop and implement within team;
• Assist operation head to develop and retain for team members;
• HR team members coaching and development.
• To provide day to day HR service for whole site;
• To track all data about human resource and improve the work efficiency on recruitment, C&B, training and staffing, etc.;
• Other tasks assigned by superior.
Job Qualification ：
• Bachelor degree or above, better major in human resource management or the related
• At least 5 years HR overall experience, and at least 2 years in management role
• Good communication skill
• Active personality and mature character
• Endure work pressure
• Honest and diligent
• Good interpersonal and analytical skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Be good at office software, especially in Word, Excel and PPT skills